If you’re looking for a waterproof membrane with excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates, fast-drying times, and environmental friendliness, look no further than WPM130. This tough, flexible film can be used internally or externally and is perfect for construction and bathroom applications.
This top-quality acrylic PU waterproofing membrane can be used for construction and bathroom purposes, both internally and externally. It has excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates, dries quickly (in as little as 4 hours on decks), and is environmentally friendly due to being solvent-free. Plus, it’s tough and flexible, making it ideal for a variety of applications.
WPM130 Waterproof Membrane is a high-performance waterproofing membrane that meets the AS/NZS 4858 Wet Area Membrane standard. Developed with acrylic PU, this water-based membrane can be used for under-tile waterproofing in areas that experience high traffic. What’s more, it also meets the Green Building Council of Australia’s Greenstar requirements IEQ-13 and IEQ-11, making it an environmentally-friendly choice.
So if you’re in the market for a reliable waterproofing solution, Ross’s is the place to shop! Purchase the WPM130 Waterproof Membrane today and enjoy free shipping across Perth Metro and a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Features & Benefits:
- Tough flexible film
- Meets Green Building Council of Australia Greenstar requirements IEQ-13, IEQ-11
- Can be tiled over – good adhesion with ARDEX tile adhesives
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Fast-drying, 4 hours on decks and some applications
- Class III Membrane, as per AS/NZS 4858 Wet Area Membranes
- Drying Time:
- Recoat: 1-2 hours between first and second coats
- 4 hours (at 23°C and 50% RH)
- *Dry through time will be slowest in areas where ARDEX WPM 130 Builder’s Express is applied over neutral cure silicone bond breaker or is reinforced, particularly in corners and junctions.
- A 20kg unit (15 Litres) will cover approximately 9m2.
- Light Blue