There are rules and regulations in Australia that govern where switches and outlets can be placed in relation to water outlets. You must use a licensed electrician to carry out the work in accordance with the Australian/New Zealand Wiring Rules (AS/NZS 3000:2007).  Please consult a licensed electrician before embarking on any such work.