If you are buying a fridge, here are some things to think about:
- Size – will it fit in your fridge opening?
- Configuration – e.g., do you want french doors or a stacked option?
- Energy – How energy efficient is it?
- Shelving – How many shelves and drawers does it have?
- Capacity – Do you have enough space for your family’s needs?
- Features – Does it have the features you need such as an ice maker or water dispenser?
- Temperature – Can you adjust the temperature to your liking?
For more information about buying a dishwasher, please read our fridge buying guide.