Ross’s Home Discount Centre offers a range of high-quality bathroom cabinets, appliances and accessories. If you have a specific question that is not answered below, please get in contact.

  • Do I need development consent to renovate my bathroom?

    All structural changes need consent which includes making the changes to plumbing, drainage or electrics. A direct replacement of old and worn out fixtures such as taps or bathroom cabinets will not need consent. Please note that these laws vary for each state; so you may want to check with a builder.

« Previous Page