If you are installing a pre-assembled kitchen from Ross’s Discount Home Centre, the process is very simple.
- Unpack each cabinet from its box and remove the protective plastic wrapping.
- Starting with the base cabinets, move each cabinet into its correct position.
- Fix each cabinet together, and then fix the cabinets to the wall with the supplied fixtures and wall brackets.
- Install the benchtops to the base cabinets
- Place any other base cabinets such as pantries etc. into position and then repeat step 3
- Install door and drawer handles
- Bring in the wall cabinets and install them one by one, starting at the end that buds into a wall. Repeat step 3 and 6.
We have created an installation video to show just how easy it is to install a pre-assembled kitchen from Ross’s Discount Home Centre: